- Harry Potter: The fandom that lived.
- Doctor Who: The fandom that trusted.
- Sherlock: The fandom that waited.
- Merlin: The fandom that is brave.
- Supernatural: The fandom that is loyal.
- Cabin Pressure: The fandom that laughed.
- The Avengers: The fandom that is heroic.
- The Hunger Games: The fandom on fire.
- Hetalia: The fandom that loved.
- Homestuck: The fandom that died a grotesque, rainbow-colored death.
- Once-ler: The fandom that needs Psychiatric Help.
- Kingdom Hearts: The fandom that will open the door.
- Oblivion: The fandom that closed shut the jaws of oblivion.
- Skyrim: The fandom that took an arrow in the knee.
- Transformers: The fandom that rolled out.
- Warcraft: The fandom that is prepared.
Planned Parenthood is excited to be launching our new Tumblr that’s all about sexual and reproductive health – bodies, birth control, relationship issues, “is it normal for this to do this?” type things. In the coming weeks and months we’ll be sharing what we know, answering questions, and just… tumblring.
We hope you like it! And we hope it helps.
If you run out of gifs, start from the top.
7th gif is your reaction upon landing on the Disc
35th gif is you meeting your favourite character
Now THIS I like!
12th is you upon running into your least favourite character
32th gif is your favourite character’s reaction to you
1st gif with text is the first thing your favourite character says to you
.. I… guess that’s makes sense with the above?
6th gif with text is the first thing your least favourite character says to you
25th gif is your general impression of the Disc
29th gif is you trying Sausage-inna-bun
16th gif is your reaction on meeting DEATH after doing the above.
Sweet mother of Jefferson Davies…
40th gif is your reaction on actually having survived Dibbler’s food with a roundworld stomach.
Reblogged as quote, but the gifs are mine.
I can hardly believe how fitting they all are!